Our terms and conditions of use.
A. Our Terms
1. These Terms explain how you may use this website (the Site), which is provided by us free of charge.
2. References in these Terms to the Site includes the following websites and all associated subdomains and web pages:
3. You should read these Terms carefully before using the Site.
4. By accessing or using the Site or otherwise indicating your consent, you agree to be bound by these Terms and the documents referred to in them.
5. If you do not agree with or accept any of these Terms, you should stop using the Site immediately.
6. If you have any questions about the Site, please contact us by: email@example.com
Content: means any text, images, video, audio or other multimedia content, software or other information or material submitted to or on the Site;
Terms: means these terms and conditions of use as updated from time to time;
Intellectual property rights: means rights such as copyright, trade marks, domain names, design rights, database rights, patents and all other intellectual property rights of any kind whether or not they are registered or unregistered (anywhere in the world);
Unwanted Submission: has the meaning given to it in the section entitled "submitting information to the site";
Site: has the meaning given to it in clause 1.1;
We, us or our: means Viktrs Limited office of which is at:
13 Radnor Walk Chelsea, SW3 4BP, UK
References to us in these Terms also includes any group companies which we may have from time to time.
You or your: means the person accessing or using the Site or its Content.
B. Using the Site
Viktrs is a place to discover the things you love about your favourite artists. To make sure people feel safe and comfortable here, we need everyone to agree to and follow these rules.
2. You may not use any "page-scraper", "robot", "spider", "deep-link" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, copy, acquire, or monitor any part of the Site, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site.
3. You may not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part or feature of the Site, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or to any of our servers, or to any of the services offered on or through the Site, by password "mining", hacking or any other illegitimate means.
4. You may not scan, probe or test the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to the Site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Site or any network connected to the Site.
5. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Site, or any other customer of ours, to its source, or exploit the Site or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Site, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Site.
6. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or our systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Site.
7. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any transaction being conducted on the Site, or with any other person's use of the Site.
8. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to us on or through the Site or any service offered on or through the Site. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
10. The Site is intended for use only by those who can access it from within the UK. If you choose to access the Site from locations outside the UK, you are responsible for compliance with local laws where they are applicable.
11. You agree that you are solely responsible for:
(i) all costs and expenses you may incur in relation to your use of the Site; and
(ii) keeping your password and any other account details confidential.
12. We seek to make the Site as accessible as possible. If you have any difficulties using the Site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
13. We may prevent or suspend your access to the Site if you do not comply with any part of these Terms, any terms or policies to which they refer or any applicable law.
C. Ownership, use and intellectual property rights
1. This Site and all intellectual property rights in it, including but not limited to any Content, are owned by us, our licensors or both (as applicable). We and our licensors reserve all of our and their rights in any intellectual property in connection with these Terms. This means, for example, that we and they remain owners of them and free to use them as we and they see fit.
2. Nothing in these Terms grants you any legal rights in the Site other than as necessary to enable you to lawfully access the Site as intended and authorized by us. You agree not to adjust to try to circumvent or delete any notices contained on the Site (including any intellectual property notices) and in particular in any digital rights or other security technology embedded or contained within the Site.
3. Trade marks:
The following are our trademarks: Viktrs, Viktrs.com, ViKTRS, ViKTRS.com
Other trade marks and trade names may also be used on this Site. The use of any trade marks on the Site is strictly prohibited unless you have our prior written permission.
D. Submitting information to the Site
1. While we try to make sure that the Site is secure, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you supply to us. We therefore cannot guarantee that it will be kept confidential. For that reason, you should not submit any patentable ideas or patent applications, advertising or marketing suggestions, prototypes, or any other information that you regard as confidential, commercially sensitive or valuable (Unwanted Submissions) to the Site. While we value your feedback, you agree not to submit any Unwanted Submissions.
2. We may use any Unwanted Submissions as we see reasonably fit on a free-of-charge basis (bear in mind that we have no way of knowing whether such information is confidential, commercially sensitive or valuable because we do not monitor the Site to check for these matters). Therefore, we will not be legally responsible for keeping any Unwanted Submissions confidential nor will we be legally responsible to you or anybody else for any use of such Unwanted Submissions.
E. Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
1. Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Specifically in the even you complete our CONTACT FORMS to request information. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
We do not and will not ever share your personal information with anyone outside of Viktrs.
2. Retention of Your Personal Data:
3. What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies contain information that can later be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. Some of the cookies will only be used if you use certain features or select certain preferences, and some cookies will always be used. You can find out more about each cookie by viewing our current cookie list below. We update this list quarterly, so there may be additional cookies that are not yet listed. Web beacons, tags and scripts may be used in the Websites or in emails to help us to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by our service/analytics providers on an individual and aggregated basis.
5. How to disable Cookies
Click here to learn more about the “Private Browsing” setting and managing cookie settings in Firefox;
Click here to learn more about “Incognito” and managing cookie settings in Chrome;
Click here to learn more about “InPrivate” and managing cookie settings in Internet Explorer; or
Click here to learn more about “Private Browsing” and managing cookie settings in Safari.
If you want to learn more about cookies, or how to control, disable or delete them, please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance. In addition, certain third party advertising networks, including Google, permit users to opt out of or customise preferences associated with your internet browsing. To learn more about this feature from Google, click here.
6. Cookies Subject to Change
The content of this Policy is for your general information and use only. These cookies are subject to change without notice. You acknowledge that this information may contain inaccuracies or errors and is subject to change and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
G. Accuracy of information and availability of the Site
1. While we try to make sure that the Site is accurate, up-to-date and free from bugs, we cannot guarantee that it will be. Furthermore, we cannot guarantee that the Site will be fit or suitable for any purpose. Any reliance that you may place on the information on this Site is at your own risk.
2. We may suspend or terminate operation of the Site at any time as we see fit.
3. Content is provided for your general information purposes only and to inform you about us and our products and news, features, services and other websites that may be of interest. It does not constitute technical, financial or legal advice or any other type of advice and should not be relied on for any purposes.
4. While we try to make sure that the Site is available for your use, we do not promise that the Site is available at all times nor do we promise the uninterrupted use by you of the Site.
H. Limitation on our liability
Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury), we are not legally responsible for any losses. This exclusion shall include, but not be limited to:
(a) losses that:
i. were not foreseeable to you and us when these Terms were formed; or
ii. that were not caused by any breach on our part
(b) business losses; and
(c) losses to non-consumers.
I. Events beyond our control
We shall have no liability to you for any breach of these Terms caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes; breakdown of systems or network access; or flood, fire, explosion or accident.
J. Rights of third parties
No one other than a party to these Terms has any right to enforce any of these Terms
1. We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently.
2. If you are unhappy with us please contact us as soon as possible.
3. If you and we cannot resolve a dispute using our complaint handling procedure, we will:
(a) let you know that we cannot settle the dispute with you; and
(b) consider the need for Alternative Dispute Resolution and, if considered necessary, provide you with information about any alternative dispute resolution provider we deem appropriate to deal with your complaint.
4. If you want to take court proceedings, the relevant courts of the United Kingdom will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to these Terms.
5. Relevant United Kingdom law will apply to these Terms.